We are a couple of fashion designers with a passion for cooking. For over 20 years, we have been working together on new collections and preparing custom clothes in our Ateliers in Gdynia and Warsaw. We have a vast experience in working with people, not only in the field of fashion.
We have been combining vegan and gluten-free diets, in both our private life and the show for some time, as we have noticed that such a combination allows the largest possible group to meet at one table. It is suitable for both people with various food intolerances and those, who have no restrictions in their diets but look for attractive flavours.
Thanks to our long-standing culinary experience, we are able to conduct workshops and food events for any sort of audience. We enrich our presentations with stories about our trips to interesting places, which we have visited with our camera as well as our inner journeys, as we have been meditating and exploring our insides for years.
About the speakers
“If I were to point to people who are the most creative and hard working, I would name the fashion designers, Jola Słoma and Mirek Trymbulak. They not only design clothes but also accessories, jewellery and interiors. They write unique books too. With care for every detail, they make sure the space around us looks exceptional and has a deeper meaning.
If I wanted to talk about people who are fantastic cooks, love cooking, always try to perfect their culinary skills and share their knowledge with others willingly, I would also choose Jola and Mirek.
If I were to name couples who are especially harmonious and know what a good relationship and shared inner development are, they would also be in the lead.
If I were in serious trouble and needed to call a good friend, I would also call the Trymbulaks.
These probably are the reasons why the idea of Atelier Smaku (The Atelier of Taste), a cooking programme we made for Kuchnia+ came to our minds. This is what allowed us to produce it together. Because of these features, Jola and Mirek are highly regarded and often asked for cooperation. They never run out of energy or ideas.”
Forms of participation in the event
- cooking shows with an option of active participation
- preparing meals together as well as consuming them
During the classes we conduct, we provide the ingredients as well as the equipment which is necessary for the right course of the meetings. We are flexible as far as the duration of the classes, the number of their participants and the menu are concerned.
Example topics of lectures
Something for the body:
- Why plant and gluten-free cuisine?
- Giving up products of animal origin does not have to mean giving up the flavours of traditional dishes like whipped cream, mayonnaise, jellied meat, pates or broth.
- Giving up gluten is not tantamount to quitting pancakes, pizzas, tarts, cookies or crispy bread.
- Abandoning bad eating habits improves your physical and mental state.
- The art of planning – being able to buy the right food products, choosing reasonable amounts of the dishes we prepare, the ability not to waste food.
- Creativity in the kitchen, that is the ability to replace certain ingredients with others.
- Saving time when creating an everyday menu: how do we prepare several meals based on one product?
Something for the soul:
- Food for the body is food for the soul.
- How to keep calm during the constant run? The art of peacefulness, creating a friendly, relaxed, calm atmosphere in the kitchen, at home and in the family.
- Breaking negative patterns, like “I have no time”, “I don’t like cooking, as I have so many problems on my mind”.
- The ability to function “here and now” – acting in a mindful and effective way.
Benefits of participating in the lectures
- raising the awareness on the impact of nutrition and physical activity on health
- ability to recognise one’s nutritional needs and predispositions
- excluding bad eating habits from your everyday lives
- ability to recognise wholesome, non-processed food
- inspiration for creativity in preparing your everyday meals
- presentation of stress reduction techniques
- ability to regain strength, positive energy and emotional stability
- perfecting the ability to focus
- increasing your inner peace
- general improvement in your mental and physical state
Some of the companies we have worked with:
- BRE Bank
- Cadbury Wedel
- Citi Bank
- Cucine LUBE
- GE Money Bank
- Klif Warszawa
- Skok Stefczyka
- Vision Express